This topic is locked

SQL Error State:HY000, Native Error Code FFFFFBFC, ODBC Error

5/31/2007 12:09:30 AM
ASPRunnerPro General questions
A
ashumak author

SQL Error State:HY000, Native Error Code FFFFFBFC, ODBC Error: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Cannot open database'(unknown)'....
After updating my files in V4.1, when I try to open my access 2007 dbase, I get the message above...anyone else using access 07? Any issues?

admin 5/31/2007

ASPRunnerPro works just fine with MS Access 2007.
What connection method you use?
You can send me your database for investigation.

F
frankd99 6/10/2007

Hello,
I just purchased version 5.0 and had a small Access 2007 database that I wanted to convert. Since the extension for the database is not .MDB but rather ACCDB, ASPRunner didn't list that extension in the dialog box. I asked to list all files and when I tried to convert the database I got the same SQL error. Do I have to convert the 2007 database to the older format before your program can open the file? Will ASPRunner support this database format in the future?

admin 6/10/2007

Frank,
answered to your email.

A
ashumak author 6/11/2007

Frank,

answered to your email.

Can I get a copy of the reply?
Alan

admin 6/11/2007

Alan,
sure, contact me directly.
In fact there was no error.

cagleyleslie 3/3/2009

Frank,

answered to your email.

What is the answer? I also am trying to connect to an Access 2007 database. Since the extension for the database is not .MDB but rather ACCDB, ASPRunner doesn't list that extension in the dialog box. How do we use ASPRunner and Access 2007? Thanks!

J
Jane 3/4/2009

Hi,
it seems there is no ODBC driver for Access 2007 on your computer.

You can check it on Control panel --> Administrative tools --> Data Source (ODBC) --> Driver tab.