This topic is locked

Bootstrap Navigation Menu - Horizontal

1/15/2017 9:22:00 PM
PHPRunner General questions
lefty author

I have been successful at customizing most parts of the bootstrap templates with my own custom CSS . There is one area that I can't seem to customize . On the list page horizontal menu , I have not been able to change the main background color of the menu table. I can change fonts/grid/buttons/font-colors/ etc... on it but the original menus color stays blue / Cerulean. Not sure if it is .nav-bar , or .navigation-bar. Can't find anything in documentation nor in the massive bootstrap-theme.min css file there are numerous instances of blue / cerulean . Trying to change to maroon. Is it possible to change this background. I uses the adobe application brackets to look at css file as when you hover over hex code you see color and the color blue is all over the place even though I customized most of it to maroon . just can't find which element is for the background of the navigation bar on vertical and horizontal menu . navigation menu on top of list page and landing page continues to show blue background on top. Basically copied cerulean and then inserted it back as rename and changed css file.

Tried
{

.nav-bar

Background-color:#603

}

I believe I have the wrong element name for navigation bar . Can't find anywhere in css file or in this forum/documentation either.