This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

How can I add Full Name on view page title

12/28/2016 9:58:47 AM
PHPRunner General questions
Tandy author

I have a table called profiles. In that table I have Full Name field. When you go off and view the users profile you see Profile [1]

The [1] is the profile id

I have tried to change in the misc label from Profile [{%Profile ID}] to:

$_SESSION["UserName"]

{%UserName}

{%Full Name}

{%Full_Name}

{%Full Name value}

{%Full_Name_value}
Can I change the Tab and the Header field to the members full name?
Thank you for any help..
James

lefty 12/28/2016

I have a table called profiles. In that table I have Full Name field. When you go off and view the users profile you see Profile [1]

The [1] is the profile id

I have tried to change in the misc label from Profile [{%Profile ID}] to:

$_SESSION["UserName"]

{%UserName}

{%Full Name}

{%Full_Name}

{%Full Name value}

{%Full_Name_value}
Can I change the Tab and the Header field to the members full name?
Thank you for any help..
James

I would insert field in that spot ( see visual editor insert field ) or next to it if same table if not same table add field fullname to that table and do readonly lookup as default session value and insert it where you want in header . Then see below.
Where do you want the full name to show? Need more info? if it is same table then use view as custom $value = $data["FirstName"].$data["LastName"]; if these fields are available . If you already have Full Name in this table use custom view $data["FullName"] in custom view.Or if lookup wizard value change Link field to full name field and display full name field or concat ( see docs for concat depending on database type ) if last name and first name are different fields .

Tandy author 12/30/2016

John, Thank you for trying to help. That did not work but just looked into the Forum template and see all I had to put into the label is:

View Profile: {%FullName}

lefty 12/30/2016

John, Thank you for trying to help. That did not work but just looked into the Forum template and see all I had to put into the label is:

View Profile: {%FullName}

Glad that worked . I did not know you can use that in page titles now. Glad I saw this.