This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

SQL Syntax Error Error Type 256

2/2/2006 1:51:16 PM
PHPRunner General questions
C
ctsmgr author

I get the following error and I do not understand how to fix it. Making a application for a scout camp and need suggestions. Thanks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHP error happened
Technical information

Error type 256

Error description You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'during camp`, `Acknowledge Medication must be in original cont
URL www.polarisbsa.org/events/daycamp/pitcrew/scouts_list.php?

Error file c:\domains\polarisbsa.org\wwwroot\events\daycamp\pitcrew\include\dbconnection.php

Error line 26
SQL query select `Id`, `Name`, `Birth Date:`, `Age as of 06/12/2006`, `Address`, `City`, `Zip`, `Pack Number`, `Rank in the 2006-2007 School Year`, `Day Camp or Twilight Camp`, `Is this an updated registration?`, `Camp Den Leader`, `Camp Den Leader Phone`, `Camp Den Leader Email`, `Camp Assistant Den Leader`, `Camp Assistant Den Leader Phone`, `Parent on Record | Name`, `Parent on Record | Phone`, `Adult Authorized to Pick Up 1 | Name`, `Adult Authorized to Pick Up 1 | Relationship`, `Adult Authorized to Pick Up 1 | Phone`, `Adult Authorized to Pick Up 2 | Name`, `Adult Authorized to Pick Up 2 | Relationship`, `Adult Authorized to Pick Up 2 | Phone`, `Adult Authorized to Pick Up 3 | Name`, `Adult Authorized to Pick Up 3 | Relationship`, `Adult Authorized to Pick Up 3 | Phone`, `Shirt Size`, `If you are a Tiger Partner, then select your shirt size?`, `Additional T-Shirts ($5 each - optional)`, `Trading Post Cards ($5 each - optional)`, `Name of Primary Doctor

C
ctsmgr author 2/2/2006

I fixed the first one by redoing the project and adjusting one table. But I still have this error on another?
PHP error happened
Technical information

Error type 256

Error description You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') and (1<0)' at line 1

URL www.polarisbsa.org/events/daycamp/siblings_list.php?

Error file c:\domains\polarisbsa.org\wwwroot\events\daycamp\include\dbconnection.php

Error line 26

SQL query

admin 2/3/2006

Mike,
please zip and send to support@xlinesoft.com a full set of generated PHP files along with your database script for investigation.

I'll find what's wrong running them on my test box.

C
ctsmgr author 2/9/2006

My DB design was bad, so I fixed it and I was good. Thanks for the response.
Thanks,
Michael