This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

$display Detail Table

6/24/2016 5:29:34 PM
ASPRunner.NET General questions
A
Arkie author

Anyone know where to find some documentation? On an html page, it's shown as {$displayDetailTable_invdetails}
I've only seen it in the invoice template. Maybe there's another example of it???
There doesn't seem to be any info in the local help file and the on-line html help has a reference to a pdf help, but a search of that document didn't give any results.

admin 7/6/2016

Could you elaborate what your question is? What you trying to achieve?

A
Arkie author 7/6/2016

Could you elaborate what your question is? What you trying to achieve?

I was attempting to do something similar to what the Invoice template does , i.e. put a list grid from one table onto the page of different table. In the Invoice template there is a list grid from a details file placed on the Add page of an invoice table.

It's done with the $displayDetailTable_invdetails, for which I'd like some documentation. I tried to reproduce it's use, but so far have failed to make it work.
Since I hopefully have your attention, is there any documentation for the Invoice template? This noobie trying to use it as a learning tool, but a lot of things in this template really evade me. The $displayDetailTable is one example. Another is a field called 'hash' which doesn't appear to be used.

admin 7/6/2016

This?
http://xlinesoft.com/phprunner/docs/display_details_table_on_tab_on_add_edit_view_page.htm
This article is from PHPRunner manual but it works exactly the same way.

A
Arkie author 7/7/2016

Thanks... this works even if it is a bit different from the Invoice template which did not use the tab pages. I'll work on that aspect later.

~Joe

admin 7/7/2016

Right, your case is even simpler, just enable to display details table on Add/Edit/View pages of master table.