Sponcors

Company Name

Autorized Person Full Name

Phone Number

and t.d
att end

Submit Back to list

admin 12/24/2013

While PHPRunner doesn't have this sort of functionality built-in here is how you can implement it.
You will need to create two custom views of the table in question. The main table and both custom views present a different set of fields on Add/Edit screens.
Step 1. User goes to the Add page of main table.

Step 2. After Submit button is pressed user is redirected to the Edit page of the first custom view that points to the same record.

Step 3. After Submit button is pressed user is redirected to the Edit page of the second view that points to the same record.

Step 4. User presses Submit button and redirected to the List page of the main table.
Code part

1. AfterAdd event of the main table

header('Location: first_custom_view_edit.php?editid1='.$keys["id"]);

2. AfterEdit event of the first custom view

header('Location: second_custom_view_edit.php?editid1='.$keys["id"]);

3. AfterEdit event of the second custom view

header('Location: main_table_list.php');

Make sure to correct all URLs in these sample events. This sample code assumes that key column name is 'id'.

S
stanbar1 author 12/25/2013

While PHPRunner doesn't have this sort of functionality built-in here is how you can implement it.
You will need to create two custom views of the table in question. The main table and both custom views present a different set of fields on Add/Edit screens.
Step 1. User goes to the Add page of main table.

Step 2. After Submit button is pressed user is redirected to the Edit page of the first custom view that points to the same record.

Step 3. After Submit button is pressed user is redirected to the Edit page of the second view that points to the same record.

Step 4. User presses Submit button and redirected to the List page of the main table.
Code part

1. AfterAdd event of the main table

header('Location: first_custom_view_edit.php?editid1='.$keys["id"]);

2. AfterEdit event of the first custom view

header('Location: second_custom_view_edit.php?editid1='.$keys["id"]);

3. AfterEdit event of the second custom view

header('Location: main_table_list.php');

Make sure to correct all URLs in these sample events. This sample code assumes that key column name is 'id'.

Thank you This what i need you the best