This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

OraOps9.dll unable to load DLL error

6/8/2005 10:26:59 AM
ASPRunner.NET General questions
R
rickris author

To anyone who can help me!
I downloaded the trial version of ASPRunner.net and have kept bumping up against the above mentioned error. I can get through step 12 and it builds the application but when I try to view in browser I get this error. I am currently using Oracle 10G_1 client. I had previously a version of Oracle9i which I removed through the Oracle de-installer program. I have tried going through registers and have cleaned up all references to Oracle9, but this error keeps popping up. This tool looks like it might be what I need from a quick put together a web application but my trial days are down to 15 and I need help please.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

admin 6/14/2005

Here is the post in Oracle forum that explains how to fix this issue. I hope this helps.

G
gpershall 11/23/2005

Here is the post in Oracle forum that explains how to fix this issue. I hope this helps.

Also make sure you have loaded the Oracle Data Provider for .NET (ODP). I was fighting this error and finally discovered that I had not loaded this. The OraOps9.DLL is part of this package.

A
Aiman 4/16/2007

Hi
Just Copy the OraOps9.dll In your Oracle home Directory<D:\oracle\ora92\bin> and resistration <regsvr32 "E:\oracle\ora92\bin\OraOps9.dll"> it. I am working by this way.....
Aiman

atik33@yahoo.com